• Heavy duty 3/4 HP motor • Convenient belt tension lever for quick speed transition • Table rotates 360° and pivots from 0° to 45° on each side with indicator to facilitate setting • Replaceable 5/8" chuck and key available: part # RS5000A87 (Fits standard MT2 arbor) • UL & CSA Listed • FREE 6” Bench Grinder With Light (SUU-5001A)
CTS-1100 1100 Wheel Balancer 40mm Single 220VThe new Coats 1100 Wheel Balancer combines the accuracy and durability of Coats' Direct Drive system with an exclusive set of easy to use balancing features designed to get the job done right the first time, every time.Although still true to its Coats heritage, the 1100 Wheel Balancer offers a redesigned user interface that makes even the most complex balancing applications fast and simple. Other new features include Direct Balancing Mode Selection and Static-on-Screen, which, when combined with the speed, accuracy and durability of Coats’ Direct Drive system, offers optimal capabilities for virtually any tire dealer. Key Features: Direct Drive - No belts to slip or pulleys to wear out. Static-on-Screen - Simultaneous display of static and dynamic data identifies any excess residual static imbalance. Direct Balancing Mode Selection - Choose weight locations quickly, with the touch of a button. Multiple Balancing Modes - Dynamic with simultaneous static, four standard alloy options and truck mode. Auto Start Hood - Blazing fast balancing cycle begins when you lower the hood. Redesigned User Interface - Optimized for speed and simplicity. Dual Operator Mode - Save the vehicle data for two operators, maximizing shop work flow. Match Balance - Determine the optimal position of the tire on the rim to minimize corrective weight.Specifications: Weight (lbs) 680.0000 Type of Balancer Interactive High volume Drive System Direct Self Calibrating Yes Auto Indexing (second weight position) No Operator A+B Yes Match Mount Yes Motor Size 1.5 hp direct Cycle Time 5 seconds Ounce Gram Selectable Yes Adapter Storage Side Pegs Direct Weight Placement Yes Balancing Modes 8 Max Tire Diameter 44in (1120mm) Max Rim Width 20in (510mm) Max Weight Capacity 150 lbs (68kg) Shaft Diameter 40mm Resolution Displayed .01 oz (.03cl) Accuracy .1 oz (+/- .05) [.3cl (+/- .14)] Power Requirements 220v, 1ph or 220v, 3ph Chassis Footprint 60in wide by 66in deep Recommended Work Area 639 lbs. PART # 85001100
CTS-85001100 1100 Wheel Balancer 40mm Single 220V The new Coats 1100 Wheel Balancer combines the accuracy and durability of the Coats Direct Drive system with an exclusive set of easy to use balancing features designed to get the job done right the first time, every time.Although still true to its Coats heritage, the 1100 Wheel Balancer offers a redesigned user interface that makes even the most complex balancing applications fast and simple. Other new features include Direct Balancing Mode Selection and Static-on-Screen, which, when combined with the speed, accuracy and durability of the Coats Direct Drive system, offers optimal capabilities for virtually any tire dealer. Features: Direct Drive: No belts to slip or pulleys to wear out Static-on-Screen: Simultaneous display of static and dynamic data identifies any excess residual static imbalance Direct Balancing Mode Selection: Choose weight locations quickly, with the touch of a button Multiple Balancing Modes: Dynamic with simultaneous static, four standard alloy options and truck mode Auto Start Hood: Blazing fast balancing cycle begins when you lower the hood Redesigned User Interface: Optimized for speed and simplicity Dual Operator Mode: Save the vehicle data for two operators, maximizing shop work flow Match Balance: Determine the optimal position of the tire on the rim to minimize corrective weight Specifications: Weight: 680 lbs Type of Balancer: Interactive High volume Drive System: Direct Self Calibrating: Yes Auto Indexing (second weight position): No Operator A+B: Yes Match Mount: Yes Motor Size: 1.5 hp direct Cycle Time: 5 seconds Ounce/Gram Selectable: Yes Adapter Storage: Side Pegs Direct Weight Placement: Yes Balancing Modes: 8 Max Tire Diameter: 44in (1120mm) Max Rim Width: 20in (510mm) Max Weight Capacity: 150 lbs (68kg) Shaft Diameter: 40mm Resolution Displayed: .01 oz (.03cl) Accuracy: .1 oz (+/- .05) [.3cl (+/- .14)] Power Requirements: 220v, 1ph or 220v, 3ph Chassis Footprint: 60in W x 66in D
• Replacing the timing belt on Toyota 5VZ-FE, 3.4 liter V-6 engines is a very difficult task. The professional technician has no means to effectively compress the hydraulically activated belt tensioner without spending additional time removing engine components. These popular engines can be found in 1995 and later T-100, Tacoma and 4 Runner trucks. In operation this tool is placed between the belt tensioner and the water pump pulleys.Then by slowly turning the tools inner nut, pressure is applied to the hydraulic tensioner pushing it into a position that allows the technician to place the supplied locking pin into the hydraulic piston push rod. Once the locking pin is in place the tensioner compressor can be removed and the timing belt placed on all appropriate pulleys. After the belt is placed on the engine pulleys, the locking pin can be removed to return tension on the timing belt.
• Great for Spot Weld Removal • Simple belt tension lever • Non-slip handle grip • Variable speed control and increased pulley space for new thicker belts • Included in the kit: • 1 - Sanding Belt 40 Grit - 1/2"x 18" • 1 - Sanding Belt 60 Grit - 1/2"x 18" • 1 - Sanding Belt 80 Grit - 1/2"x 18"
Alternator Pulley Service Kit No. OTC-6617 Alternator Pulley Service Kit Alternator Pulley Service Kit Features: Overrunning alternator pulley and Overrunning alternator decoupler pulley are designed to extend belt life and belt tensioner life. They also make for quieter and smoother accessory drive operation and reduce vibrations in the passenger compartment. These tools hold the alternator shaft still so the pulley can be removed or installed. A great time saving tool for the technician and the ability to provide a cost saving service for the vehicle owner. Kit Includes: Decoupler tool assembly 17 mm hex drive 17 mm Allen wrench 110 mm socket extension 28 mm / 21 mm hex cap nut driver 28 mm / 18 mm hex cap nut driver 22 mm hex cap nut driver
Universal Belt Tension Gauge No. OTC-6673 Universal Belt Tension Gauge Belt tension gauges are used to properly check drive belt tension on drive belts to ensure maximum belt and bearing life. Features: Scale reads 30–180 inch lbs. Made In U.S.A.
OTC Belt Tension Gauge No. OTC-4748 OTC Belt Tension Gauge OTC Belt Tension Gauge Features: This easy to use and read tool allows for accurate belt tension to be set after belt replacement, adjustment, or wheel service. Used to set the tension on drive belts, typically specified at 10 lbs.
CTA-2717 Toyota Belt Tensioner Socket Features: Designed with a special configuration with 6 internal slots Services 2000 and up Toyotas Use with 1/2in square or 7/8in hex drive tools Heavy-Duty construction allows for strength and durability
• Features: Serpentine belt tensioner tool. • Fits 2006 and later civics also most Honda and Acura Serpentine belt tensioner. • 6 Point 19 mm end won't strip the aluminum hex on the belt tensioner. • 14 mm End for extreme tight spaces like 2003 and later element. • Generic Dimensions: 2'' H x 3'' W x 22'' D
• This unique tool allows the technician to access the tensioner from the top side of the engine. This saves the technician tremendous time as compared to the current method of accessing from the bottom of the engine. • Features: • The only tool on the market that allows top access to the belt tensioner • Saves time, no need to use a vehicle hoist to R&R serpentine belt • Specially designed 12 point 14 mm/19 mm sockets • Works on millions of Toyotas! • Applications: • 2002 - present Camry • 2004 - 2008 Solara • 2009 - present Matrix • 2001 - present Highlander • 2004 - present Rav 4
Serpentine Belt Tool No. KDT-3414 Serpentine Belt Tool Serpentine Belt Tool Features: Used to release tension on Serpentine Belt Self-Adjusting Idler Pulleys. Place tool on Self-Adjusting Idler Pulley and push or pull to release tension.
Releases Tension on Serpentine Belts w/Spring Loaded Idler Pulley. Features:Used to remove and install belts on serpentine belt systems using a spring loaded idler pulley.Will reach where conventional ratchets and breaker bars won’t.Extension bars are bolted on for hard-to-reach areas.Includes:57900 Serpentine Belt Tool. Skin-packed. Shipping wt. 3 lb. 9 oz. 57390 14mm Socket. 57530 3/8in. Square Drive Socket. 57400 Handle. 57560 1/2in. Square Drive Socket. 57440 15mm Socket. 57580 16mm Socket. 57450 18mm Socket. 57700 Long Extension. 57500 13mm Socket. 57910 Short Extension
• This crank pulley holding tool has been developed to aid in the removal and installation of the crank bolt on VW and Audi four cylinder engines. These crank pullets need a special tool to hold the pulley stationary for the crank bolt to be removed and reinstalled to the factory torque requirement. Previous to this tool a chain wrench has been used in the past. This, in most cases, damages the pulley which in turn prematurely wears out the belt. • Works with: • 1.8L 4 Cylinder turbo VW and Audi 1998-2006 • 2.0L 4 cylinder VW 1993-2005 • 2.0L 4 cylinder turbo VW and Audi 2006 and later
Serpentine Belt Tool Features:Tool is used to release tension on Serpentine Belt Self-Adjusting Idler Pulley Just push or pull to release tension. Exclusive Crow Foot wrenches provide maximum coverage and access.
Serpentine Belt Tool Set No. LIS-59800 Serpentine Belt Tool Set Releases Tension on Serpentine Belts w/Spring Loaded Idler Pulley. Features: This tool is used to remove and install belts on serpentine belt systems using the spring loaded idler pulley. Fits idler pulleys requiring 13mm, 14mm, 15mm, 16mm, 18mm, 19mm hex and both 3/8in. and 1/2in. square drive sizes. For applications with limited access, 13mm and 16mm sockets are built into the handle. This tool covers most domestic and some import applications. Comes with extension for hard-to-reach idler pulleys. Eight low profile sockets and extension help to fit into tight spots. Includes 19mm socket for Honda and Toyota applications. Shipping wt. 2 lbs. 4 oz. Includes: 57390 14mm Socket 57440 15mm Socket 57450 18mm Socket 57500 13mm Socket 57530 3/8in. Square Drive 57560 1/2in. Square Drive 57580 16mm Socket 59100 Extension 59140 19mm Socket 59780 Handle Assembly
KDT-3414D Serpentine Belt ToolFeatures: Crowsfoot: 13mm, 14mm and 15mm Crowsfoot Wrenches Provide Maximum Coverage and Access Drive Tools: Long Bar and Short Bar 12 Point Sockets: 13mm, 15mm, 16mm, 18mm and 19mm Tool is Used to Release Tension on Serpentine Belt Self-Adjusting Idler Pulley Just Push or Pull to Release Tension Carded Packaging Lifetime Warranty
• This tool has been designed to allow for the easy adjustment of the camshaft spur belts having idler pulleys with pin holes. In operation, this spanner wrench with its protruding pins, grips the center of the idler pulley and rotates it around its off-center retaining bolt. This rotation then allows for camshaft spur belt tension adjustment. Made from heat treated alloy steel, this unique tool comes with a black finish and a soft grip handle. • For use on:Diamante: 1992-1996 3.0L DOHC,1997 & Later 3.5L SOHC, Eclipse: 1996 & Later 2.4L SOHC, Galant: 1990-1992 2.0L DOHC,1991-1992 2.0L DOHC turbo,1994 & Later 2.4L SOHC,1999 & Later 3.0L SOHC, Mirage 1989: 1.6L DOHC turbo, 1991-1992 1.6L DOHC,Montero: 1994-1996 3.5L DOHC1996 & Later 3.5L SOHC,1997 & Later 2.4L SOHC,1997 & Later 3.0L SOHC,3000 GT: 1991 & Later 3.0L DOHC,turbo & DOHC non-turbo Also fits some Chrysler models
Larger with different pin configuration to accommodate larger pulleys with different designs found on many European vehicles. Quickly and easily installs stretch belts. Will not damage stretch belts during installation. Stretch Belts are being used more often in new vehicles and this tool is necessary in most applications. Eliminates the belt tensioner. Installation can be difficult because if the belt is twisted it can be damaged. This tool prevents that potential damage. Patented
Serpentine Belt Tool Set No. OTC-4645 Professional Quality Serpentine Belt Tool Set Professional Quality Serpentine Belt Tool Set Features: Fits tensioner pulleys with 13mm-16mm, 18mm hex or 3/8in. and 1/2in. square drives. For hard to access tensioners; there are 13mm and 15mm 12-point wrenches built into the handle. 13mm, 14mm and 15mm crows foot wrenches also included.