Use these brackets to keep your D-Cell Mag-Lite secure and ready for use. Brackets come with screws for attachement.
Item #: CPT-CP6120GASEL
Item #: IRR-2475GAS
• Replacement bare pump for model 2475 gas-drive configurations • Continuous Duty Rating • 2-Year Warranty with purchase of Start-Up kit • Pump Only • Max PSI: 175 • Weight: 150
Item #: IRC-TOOLDISPLAY2
Item #: CNL-TOOLROLL4
• Tool roll includes: 430(r) Tongue & Groove Plier, 420(r) Tongue & Groove Plier, 337 Cutting Plier, 3017 Long Nose Plier, 61CB Code Blue(r) Screwdriver • Tools made in U.S.A. • 61CB product of China.
Item #: BHK-BPTOOLCART
• Welded steel construction with powder coat finish (Check with factory if this is true) • Ball bearing drawer slides • Dual slide out top working surfaces • Extra large tool storage under the top working surface • Lockable • 350 lb Capacity • Lockable casters (2) • 360° mobility
Item #: IRC-TOOLDISPLAY
Item #: CNL-TOOLROLL3
• Made in the USA • Tool roll includes: 430(r) Tongue & Groove Plier, 420(r) Tongue & Groove Plier, 337 Cutting Plier, 3017 Long Nose Plier, 526 Slip Joint Plier
Item #: URM-KIT-GCTOOLS
18 assorted tube brushes and needles to clean removable spray gun components.
• Tool roll includes: 4209(r) Tongue & Groove Plier, 909 Crimping & Cutting Tool, 447 Diagonal Cutter, 317 Long Nose Plier, 426 Tongue & Groove Plier
Item #: CRE-DKB44X
Item #: KER-TXTOOL
• Switching a pocket clip, tightening a screw, or adjusting the pivot tension—now Kershaw owners have the right tool for every adjustment: the new TX-Tool • The TX-Tool is our new and improved T-Tool • It includes five key bits for adjusting all your Kershaws: T-6, T-8, and T-10 for most Kershaws, plus the slotted and Phillips® screwdriver bits for the Kershaw–Emersons • A magnetic bit driver tip makes it easy to change bits • Even better, all bits store conveniently inside the TX-Tool's handle • A pocketclip, with a cutout Kershaw logo “K”, makes it easy to carry the TX-Tool wherever you go
Item #: SLY-10500
• Used disconnect and reconnect brake mid cable coupler on light duty truck SUV’s & vans with drum or disc brakes, usually rear wheel drive • This set of pliers are used to safely separate and reattach the mid cable coupler from the cable end • These SUV’s & vans include Dodge, Ford, and GM produced from the 1980’s to current year models • 14” in length for adequate leverage • Heat treated for durability • Angled head for accessibility
Item #: MAY-60028
MAY-60028 4pc O-Ring Removal Tool Set Features: For removal of o-rings and seals Rounded tips for easy, damage free removal 2 tip configurations 2 blade lengths Solvent resistand handle for secure grip. Made in the USA Unlimited Lifetime Warranty